- The Rivals by Vi Keeland is live early!! — “The feud between Weston Lockwood and me started at the altar. Only neither of us attended the wedding, and the nuptials happened decades before either of us was born. Our grandfathers had been best friends and business partners, at least up until my grandfather’s wedding day—when his bride-to-be blurted out she couldn’t marry him because she was also in love with Weston’s grandfather… Our fathers continued the family tradition of feuding. And then Weston and I did, too. For the most part, we kept as much distance as possible. Until the day the woman who started the feud died—and unexpectedly left one of the most valuable hotels in the world to our grandfathers to share. Now I’m stuck in a hotel with the man I was born to hate, trying to unravel the mess our families inherited. As usual, it didn’t take long for us to be at each other’s throats. Weston Lockwood was everything I hated: tall, smart, cocky, and too gorgeous for his own good. We were fire and ice. But that shouldn’t be an issue. Our families were used to being at war. There was just one minor problem, though. Every time Weston and I fought, we somehow wound up in bed…”
- The Plan Commences by Kristen Ashley (The Rising #2) goes live at midnight!! — “Once upon a time, in a parallel universe, there existed the continent of Triton. The land was filled with beauty, but it was also splintered by war. Out of the chaos grew a conspiracy to reawaken the Beast, a fearsome creature who wrought only tragedy and devastation. The only way to stop him was to fulfill an ancient prophecy: Triton’s four strongest warriors must wed its four most powerful witches, binding all nations together and finally bringing peace to the land. This is the story of their unions… each couple must succeed, for the fate of their world is at stake….”
- After All by Kristen Proby goes live at midnight!! — “When his wife died five years ago, he was left to pick up the pieces not only of his own broken heart but also that of his devastated eight-year-old daughter, Gabby—leaving him with no time for anything else, let alone dating. But recently, he has noticed women again and soon even begins dating. No one has stuck around for long, mostly thanks to one very angry Gabby. She has worked as his assistant for years. Recently divorced herself, she spends many hours at the office and helping him with his daughter whom she adores. Despite loving her job and being wrapped up in [their] family, she’s never given her handsome, kind workaholic boss a second thought, especially in the romance department. But then the snowstorm of the century hits, and she finds herself stranded at work with him overnight. And suddenly, she sees him in a whole new, sexy light… “
- Engagement and Espionage by Penny Reid goes live at midnight!! — “She made her deal with the devil… and now they’re engaged! But all is not well in Green Valley. A chicken choker is on the loose, 61 dead birds most “fowl” need plucking, and no time remains for her and her devilish fiancé. Desperate to find a spare moment together, their attempts to reconnect are thwarted by one seemingly coincidental disaster after another. It’s not long before they see a pattern emerge and the truth becomes clear. Sabotage! Will an undercover mission unmask the culprit? Or are these love-birds totally plucked?”
- Rate a Date by Monica Murphy goes live at midnight!! — “She is a believer of true love, of finding that happily ever after, and she wants it. She deserves it. But at the rate she’s going, she’s pretty sure it’s never going to happen. Until a friend creates a profile for her on a new dating app. At first, she’s reluctant. Dating apps aren’t the way to finding true love, are they? But then she makes a connection, and this gorgeous, confident guy almost seems too good to be true… He has a secret. He’s just moved to Las Vegas for his high profile job [and] he’s looking for a serious relationship. He wants to find a woman who likes him for who he is, not what he does. Meeting her on the dating app, he’s intrigued. Meeting her in real life… he completely falls for her. Now he’s in way over his head… But will she forgive him when she finds out who he really is?”
RARE SERIES SALE: All the books in this epic fantasy romance series are available at Amazon.